Washington. BE/BC Pediatric hospitalist. Established program. Tremendous team.
This Washington community is booming. It's downtown has developed nicely with brew pubs. wineries, fun shops and restaurants. It's a haven for outdoor sports; hiking, backpacking, fishing, trail running plus skiing 20 minutes from town. You'll find a thriving economy, a family friendly community, good schools and 300 days of sun per year. Plus, the area with its high speed fibre optic network is attracting telecommuters from Seattle and other urban areas. This is an opportunity with a highly respected, financially robust physician owned/led organization with strong ties to Seattle Children's and the University of Washington.
- Partnership opportunity
- Join 2 pediatricians and 3 med/peds providers
- 24-hour shifts or blend of 12-hour and 24-hour if needed by team
- Level II Nursery
- Average 12-15 ppd
- 200-bed hospital
- Additional shifts available, if desired
- Strong compensation, benefits and student loan repayment
- Washington has no state income tax
- 2.5 hours to Seattle by car. 50 minutes via 3 flights daily to Seattle
For more information please contact::Anne Bennett, Physician Recruiter
Specializing in Northwest Practice Opportunities & Placements
Phone: (360) 425-2167
C/Text: (360) 749-3350