Family Practice Opportunity
English/Spanish Speaker Needed
This multi-specialty community health practice was established 45 years ago and is paramount in the health of the community, as it serves many poverty-level residents. The group is seeking a Board-Certified Family Practice physician that is either bilingual with the ability to speak Spanish. Join a group with a supportive administrative team that values its employees while making a difference in the community!
- 100% Outpatient position
- Flexible schedule
- Exceptional benefits package
- Student loans reimbursement + cell phone allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live and work in one of the most historic regions in the United States! Choose from family-friendly activities, nightlife, and a list of outdoor options right at your fingertips.
- Outstanding dining options, culture, and easy access to an international airport
- Breweries, vineyards and distilleries within a few minutes of your home
- Visit The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, King of Prussia Mall, or Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Tons of universities and colleges within 30 miles
Job ID: JN -102019-20894