Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Oregon
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving practice in Oregon along the beautiful Pacific Coast.
This is a unique opportunity to step into a well-established practice and receive extensive support from a reputable group willing to go above and beyond to set you up for success in your new role.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Full-time; 4 days per week -enjoy an excellent work-life balance!
- See patients forGeneral and Surgical Dermatology; open to a candidate wanting to practice someCosmetics, too
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day -work at your comfort level!
- Mid-level supervision not required
- A competitive short-term base salary that transitions to a generous production-based incentive plan only
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Malpractice, CME, 401K, and PTO
- Collegial, family-like team culture with a patient-centered focus
- Work alongside two autonomous extenders in a relaxed atmosphere
- Well-established and busy practice with a loyal patient base
- Modern offices featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- Superior support staff in place to ensure efficiency
- EMR is EMA
Live and work in this scenic city along the central coast of Oregon, where you'll have easy access to beaches perfect for spotting whales, bald eagles, and more!
The small-town atmosphere and picturesque lighthouses in this coastal city make the pace of everyday life feel slow, intimate. But that doesn't mean you'll quickly run out of new things to see and do here.
The area is home to excellent entertainment and attractions. Plus, in Oregon, you're never too far from state parks or nature preserves where you can enjoy the great outdoors in a variety of different fashionsincluding hiking, biking, boating, fishing, skiing, and more!
You'll only be an hour and a half from the nearest airport, offering excellent non-stop destination flights, and an international airport (with even more options) is just over two and a half hours away.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!