Receive a base salary with a sign-on bonus, and an equity bonus after 2 years. You will also be offered professional malpractice insurance, paid time off for vacation, health/prescription drug, dental and vision plans, state license and re-certification fee coverage, 401(k) plan with generous company contribution, long-term disability program, flexible spending account, credentialing and privileging, and continuing education.
Come live and practice in this centrally located Pennsylvania town. You will have easy access to Baltimore, MD, and Washington, DC. It has a lower cost of living than the larger cities, and you be able to enjoy the rolling green hills, the historic Gettysburg Battlefield, local farms, eateries, shops, and galleries.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2692239.
- High compensation with full benefit package
- Physician-led organization with leadership opportunities
- Dedicated to innovation and best-in-class anesthesia services models
- Work out of 1 hospital
- 100% supervision
- Stipend if fellowship trained
- General and cardiac anesthesiologists needed
- 2 hours west of Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail