This NY community is upscale and world famous with the features of small-town living while being within an easy drive of NYC. The lakes and mountains provide the perfect backdrop for outdoor adventures. The Cooperstown Beverage Trail and the wide array of restaurants throughout the county are a foodie's paradise. The sports fanatics rave about our golf courses, lake activities and of course, the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Excellent pay with a sign-on bonus that can be used for loan repayment and relocation assistance
- 22 days of vacation, 6 paid holidays, 5 personal days, and 10 days of CME time with $4K stipend
- Breast-focused diagnostic radiology position joining 17 other radiologists and technologists
- Has been named in as 'Forbes America's Best Mid-Size Employers'
- Well-established integrated and progressive health system
- State-of-the-art imaging labs
- H-1B visa support
- Beautiful community in Upstate NY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail