Come practice in this great Oklahoma City. Numerous new eateries and new shopping establishments are available. There are plenty of things to do, including hiking in the Wichita Mountain, golfing, kayaking, biking, festivals, and a farmers market.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference.
Contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Generous compensation package, sign-on bonus. full benefits, and malpractice tail coverage
- Well-established and hospital-based facility
- Single-specialty group with full staff support
- Combination of hematology and oncology duties, average 12 to 15 patients per day
- Monday through Friday, no weekends unless on the call schedule
- 1:5 weekend call, weekdays manage your own patients
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcome
- Work in a warm and friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail