This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also receive an outstanding benefit package which includes loan repayment assistance, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice insurance, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, and a generous PTO policy.
You will enjoy living and working in coastal southern California. This opening is located in an idyllic community that is a popular tourist and resort destination. Come enjoy the good life.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Annual salary plus incentive/bonuses
- Full medical benefits, generous PTO policy, 401(k) with company match, and more
- Help grow this new outpatient practice
- Monday through Friday, no call, evenings, or weekends
- See an average of 25 patients per day
- Provide medical care based on primary and preventative care
- Participate in quality improvement, care management, risk management, peer review, and more
- Board certified or board eligible within 4 years of residency completion
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail