In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, loan repayment assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
With over 600 plus miles of beautiful mountainous trail and open 365 days a year, Hatfield-McCoy Trail Systems is the perfect place to ride ATVs or UTVs and embrace the outdoors. Chief Logan State Park is a 4,000-acre recreational area with lodging, conference facilities, campgrounds, hiking trails, outdoor activities and attractions.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job #2698661.
- Annual salary plus RVU and quality bonus with a residency stipend available
- Full benefit package including loan repayment assistance, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Great outpatient, primary care position
- Opportunity to grow a practice quickly
- Community has a need for primary care services and large patient referral area
- Clinic will be open Monday - Thursday from 9 am - 7 pm, if desired pediatric call is available
- Teaching and lecturing available to rotating medical students and PAs
- Located in the beautiful mountains of southern West Virginia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail