Come live and practice in Houston, TX. It is known for attractions that include a world-famous historic park, professional sports, and the largest rodeo in the country. You will enjoy restaurants of every cuisine and incomparable shopping venues.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership potential from day 1 with a strong compensation package
- Growing practice and pain clinic
- 100% pain management procedure
- Monday through Friday schedule, no call
- Board certified or board eligible in pain management and fellowship trained preferred
- New fellow or practicing physician welcomed
- Candidates should be TX licensed and available to start quickly
- Come practice in an excellent location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail