HEADLINE: West Palm Beach, Florida: A Hematologist/Oncologist physician is needed to join a 25-plus years established single specialty private practice. They currently have five Hematologists/Oncologists, two Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistant providers, four Oncology RNs, and support staff. The call will be: 1:6. $ Excellent financial package. Partnership opportunity!
LOCATION: West Palm Beach, Florida
- This practices offices and hospitals are located in the West Palm Beach, Florida area.
- With a 2020 population of 114,508, West Palm Beach it is the 18th largest city in Florida and the 258th largest city in the United States.
- It is a beautiful coastal city located in south Florida.
- It is situated about an hour from both Boca Raton and Ft Lauderdale, Florida. Miami is located about 70 miles away.
- It is separated from neighboring Palm Beach by the Lake Worth Lagoon.
- This beautiful area boasts numerous attractions and recreational activities for the entire family. Enjoy golf, tennis, shopping, fishing museums, boating, sunbathing, crafts, water parks, town tours, and nature.
- Downtowns Clematis Street and City Place districts are filled with restaurants, shops, bars and clubs.
- The Norton Museum of Art displays American, European and Chinese art, including Impressionist paintings.
- Nearby, the 4-theater Kravis Center for the Performing Arts hosts concerts, plays, dance and opera.
- Located in West Palm Beach area of Florida, a Hematologist/ Oncologist physician is needed to join a very busy single specialty private practice group.
- They currently have five Hematologists/Oncologists, two Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistant providers, four Oncology RNs, and support staff.
- Call will be 1:6.
- Their hematologists/oncologists work out of two offices and nearby hospitals.
- Established 25-plus years ago, this practice currently has an average of 2,500 new patients per year.
- This excellent opportunity is due to the growth and expansion of their practice and large patient population that they serve.
- Availability: Both Hematologists/Oncologists who are completing their fellowships in June of 2021 and June of 2022 as well as Hematologists/Oncologists who have prior work expedience and are already in practice will all be strongly considered.
- This practice is offering an excellent financial compensation and recruitment package. It includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- They are offering a comprehensive fringe benefits plan, which includes, but is not limited to: retirement plan, vacation, paid relocation, CME expense coverage, and more!
- There is opportunity to become a partner!
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.