This is a great location in the Bluegrass State with green rolling hills and access to metropolitan areas like Lexington, KY. This town is set right on the southern bank of the Ohio River, and has golf courses and country clubs for entertainment.
We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2697777.
- Hospital-employed or 1099 position with 8 weeks of vacation
- Sign-on bonus will also include relocation assistance
- Generally work Monday through Thursday
- No call responsibilities
- Work at 1 site, or 2 sites on different days
- Must do EMGs and be TEE certified
- J-1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- Great area to live in and a low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail