Central Coast of California – 100% Outpatient Family Practice
Live in Monterey, Carmel, or Paso Robles
$275,000 Salary – Student Loan Repayment Available
This is why you chose to go into Family Medicine! Working here gives you the ability to "Run your own Practice," and belong to an organization that prides itself on helping the underserved.
- Flexible schedule – work 4-days a week with no nights or weekends
- Spanish fluency preferred but not required
- Diverse patient population averaging 24 patients per 10-hour day
- 100% outpatient position with no inpatient responsibilities and no call
- Full comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision/life, malpractice with tail coverage as well as 401(k) and 457 retirement plans
- Other benefits include $40,000 signing bonus, relocation assistance, licensure and DEA reimbursement, and up to $200,000 in student loan repayment
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This community sits in a fertile valley surrounded by rolling hills filled with wineries and equestrian acreage. Within a short drive, you can have lunch enjoying the view of the Pacific Ocean or spend the day boating on a pristine 17-mile lake with a year-round average temperature of 72 degrees!
- Freedom to live along the beautiful California coastline OR on top of the rolling hills in wine country
- An excellent semi-arid climate with 261 sunny days a year and average July highs of 85 and average January lows of 35 – no snow!
- UC Santa Barbara, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo within a short drive
- One hour to a 17-mile long lake with 95 miles of shoreline surrounding clean and warm water – prime for fishing!
- Year-round camping, boating, fishing, hiking, swimming, picnicking and water-skiing
- Short, driving distance to San Jose or San Luis Obispo
- Discover Big Sur, Hearst Castle, Pebble Beach, Santa Cruz, and over 300 wineries
Job ID: JN -032017-4358