Medical/Cosmetic Dermatology opportunity available in Texas
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a well-established PRIVATE PRACTICE's growing team at their modern and spacious location in a lively southwest Houston suburb.
You'll love the autonomy and flexibility that come with this position! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Work Full Time, 4-5 days per week; flexible schedule, would consider part-time as well for 3 days a week.
- Average of 30-40 patients a day with an excellent support team in place
- A mix ofGeneral MedicalandCosmetic Dermatology- excellent clientele for Botox, Fillers, Fraxel, Co2, VBeam lasers, and more!
- Replacement position for a provider relocating out of state -take over into an established patient base and be busy from day one!
- Competitive base salary ($350-400k) plus a percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, and PTO
- Long-standing practice with an exceptional reputation, privately owned by Dermatologist
- Modern, spacious office with fully equipped exam rooms
- Dermatology-specific EMR in place
- Open to 2022 Physicians as well!
This lovely community ranks in the top ten Houston suburbs for families and young professionals. With great schools, a low cost of living, and easy access to endless entertainment and unlimited outdoor adventures, there's no better place to land!
Living and working in this suburb also affords you a pleasant commute into Houston (less than 15 minutes). A few top area attractions to experience:
- Minute Maid Park -home of the Houston Astros
- The Houston Museum of Natural History
- Children's Museum Houston
- Houston Zoo
- Houston Space Center
And in just 40 minutes, you can be atGeorge Bush Intercontinental Airport, covering all of your air travel needs! Also, NO STATE INCOME TAXES in Texas!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160today. Or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!