Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician on Long Island, New York
**Less than 45 minutes from Manhattan**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving, well-established practice on Long Island.
Are you a highly motivated candidate comfortable working in an environment with ample clinical autonomy? If you said "yes," then this replacement position (physician left to complete Fellowship)could be your ideal match!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Provide a mix ofGeneralandSurgical Dermatologyand someCosmetics(Botox, Fillers)
- Patient volume is dependent on your comfort level;25-40 is the average range for current providers
- Receive support from an experienced Medical Assistant
- No mid-level supervision required
- Work at one location
- Competitive compensation plan including a generous percentage of collections
- Seeking a 1099 candidate carrying their own insurance
- Malpractice insurance covered by group
- An excellent family-like clinical environment
- A collegial team consisting of multiple Physicians, seven Medical Assistants, and skilled Administrative Staff
- Modern office space featuring eight fully equipped exam rooms
- Group is committed to providing compassionate, personalized care
- Unique opportunity to become a New York University-affiliated physician
- Conveniently located near major roadways and medical facilities
- EMR is EMA
This Long Island town is a lovely place to settle in and put down roots for families or young professionals! Homes here feature spacious yards in well-kept, pleasant neighborhoods and the community boasts top-ranking schools and an excellent family-friendly vibe.
There's also a great deal of small-town charm found in the boutique shops and cozy corner cafesperfect for spending a leisurely afternoon out and about! You'll also have easy access to beaches, parks, golf courses, and more.
Long Island is the tenth largest island in America, offering something special for everyone from quaint village charm along the North Shore to historically acclaimed mansions featuring elaborate gardens and much more!
And when it's time for a getaway, booking your flight atJohn F. Kennedy International Airport(less than a 40-minute commute) makes traveling a walk in the park!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!