This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses/incentives. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive base salary, incentives, and full hospital benefits package
- Stable and secure employed position with a top hospital system in the region
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule, days with occasional nights
- No procedures required, optional only if you want to do them
- Estimated patient census is 15 to 18 daily, code your own encounters
- Must be board certified if more than 2 years out of residency and leadership skills a plus
- Open to IM or FM physicians available to start upon license and credentialing
- Hospital located in a community just 45 minutes to Jackson, the largest city in Mississippi
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail