A management group in Texas is seeking an Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: ASAP ongoing Monday - Friday; possible temp to perm if provider is a good fit.
- Schedule: Generally 7:00 am - 4:00 pm; varies on scheduled procedures, at least 6 hours/day (6 guaranteed)
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call: No call; there will be a second team that provides the call coverage.
- Volume: Varies on scheduled procedures (3 cases per day on avg)
- Patient Ages: Adults only (18+)
- Procedures: If spine surgery: PLIF, TLIF. scoliosis, bulging disc, herniated disc, fractures, instability, nerve damage
- Cases: spine surgery: scoliosis, bulging disc, herniated disc, fractures, instability, nerve damage, stenosis, spondylolisthesis - some of the more common
- podiatric surgery
- Support Staff: Solo anesthesia provider. 1 surgeon; medical assistants and possibly 1 advanced practitioner (depends on surgeon's setup/cases)
- EMR/Charting: Paper charting. For each shift, the provider is responsible for turning in charge sheets and anesthesia records for each case using a free PDF app (TurboScan preferred). Curative reps can provide further details.
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Less than 1 hour from an international airport; No call required; No state income tax
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -122020-23724