Outpatient Family Practice
Generous Student Loan Repayment
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a highly respected healthcare organization located in beautiful Washington State! The incoming physician will join a collegial, supportive, team-oriented group and will enjoy work/life balance, professional growth avenues, high earning potential, and more!
- Employed position with a well-established not for profit organization. The group has two openings for Family Practice with Obstetrics physicians and OB fellowship training is not required - team is very willing to proctor!
- Quality of life schedule with outpatient clinic, OB hospital responsibilities, and shared call responsibilities. The incoming physician will have access to Surgical OB as well if desired.
- Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance, and annual salary with $300,000+ earning potential
- Executive level benefit package- health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 7 Weeks of Paid Time Off, CME allowance, paid licensing, paid credentialing, retirement with matching, and paid malpractice with paid tail. Student Loan repayment available via NHSC and state of Washington.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible in Family Practice with training, experience, or interest in Obstetrics with a valid medical license
- Residents/Fellows graduating in 2022 are welcome to apply.
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Live and practice in the heart of the Pacific Northwest and enjoy living amongst incredible scenery, wildlife, and hospitality. This area offers something for everyone- family friendly neighborhoods, endless outdoor recreation, and easy access to larger cities like Seattle, Spokane, and Vancouver BC.
- Live in Washington without the high cost of living and the rain! This area gets 300+ Days of Sunshine each year and housing that is less than half what people pay in Seattle.
- Safe, family-friendly neighborhoods with highly rated public and private schools.
- Access to all types of outdoor recreation- cross country ski trails, skiing/snowboarding, hiking/biking trails and campgrounds, lakes and rivers for fishing, boating, and river rafting.
- Local restaurants, art galleries, theaters, shopping, and multiple regional airports within a short drive
Job ID: JN -112018-18085