PeeDee Region Primary Care Opportunity
Exceptional Support and Quality of Practice
Work with the support you need in a primary care practice focused on providing the highest quality of care available in a friendly, vibrant community. One of the region’s largest primary care groups is searching for a physician to join in serving an economically diverse patient population.
- On-site x-ray, bone density, and lab services
- Experienced support staff with low turnover
- Competitive compensation with full benefits
- Opportunities for development with upcoming directorship openings
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Position is H1B and J1 visa eligible
Live in a beautiful community with a friendly suburban feel, recognized as one of the best places to live in South Carolina. An hour from Myrtle Beach and just two hours from the outskirts of Charlotte, enjoy the best of both worlds in a moment’s notice. Local amenities include a wide range of dining, top-performing schools, and performance arts.
- Enjoy mild winters and beautiful summers
- Thriving local business community
- Median home prices under $200,000
- Diversified local economy
Job ID: JN -112020-23403