Otolaryngology Physician – California
Employed Group Practice - Shareholder Track
Come join an experienced and well-respected surgeon who currently has a 6-week wait time. The hospital catchment area is 300,000+ in population with only 3 other providers in the community.
- Private physician-owned, multi-specialty group - shareholder status in the group offered in year two with additional surgery center partnership available
- Flexible schedule with blocked OR time and the ability to be as busy as you want to be - shared practice call is 1:4
- 1/3 general and the rest sub-specialty if desired with the ability to develop sub-specialty interests in Facial Plastics, Head and Neck Surgery, etc
- Surgery Center ownership available with up to 16% return
- Negotiable first-year salary based on training, experience, and fair market value with additional bonus potential
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and full benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance (physician and dependents), life insurance, disability, malpractice, 401k with 4% matching, paid time off, CME, and CME allowance
- Physicians with MD/DO Degree Required – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- The position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy living in the heart of California in a beautiful, family-friendly community.
- Rapidly growing community - population of 141,000 and growing!
- 45 minutes to 500,000 in population and international airport
- Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains, and beaches all within an easy drive
- An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to custom homes in gated communities
Job ID: JN -062019-19734