Northwestern Idaho--Endocrinology Opportunity--Loan Repayment Assistance
- Will join established practice of one Endocrinologist, one Nurse Practitioner, and one CDE within hospital owned multi-specialty group.
- Practice will be outpatient with flexible work hours.
- Access to over 240 physicians and 246 bed community owned hospital.
- Employed position will include generous base salary, production bonuses, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, pension plans, on-campus daycare, vacation/ CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced and upcoming new grads encouraged to apply.
This picturesque community of 50,000 is nestled in the foothills of the Selkirk Mountain range on the shores of beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene.It is the largest city in the Idaho Panhandle and offers a vast array of recreational, cultural, and educational opportunities.Only 2-3 hours to Lewiston, Missoula, and Salmon for larger metro amenities.
Contact: Neal Fenster