In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered a great incentive. You will have medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located near Philadelphia, a wonderful city overflowing with American history, great restaurants, entertainment, exciting sporting events, and a special cultural vibe all its own.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Premier hospital system in the Philadelphia area
- 7 on/7 off day block schedule from 7am to 7pm
- Some teaching of residents and medical students that round with the hospitalists
- No procedures, intensivists cover the ICU
- Reasonable patient census for rounding and admissions
- Competitive compensation with incentives
- Full slate of benefits
- Hospital in Montgomery County, just 12 miles north of Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail