This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come practice in a main hub of western Kentucky and a premier city in the Midwest. There is a low crime rate and cost of living, a high quality of life and wide variety of housing options located in close proximity to larger cities.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive, guaranteed base compensation
- Teaching opportunities
- 142 12-hour shifts per year
- Equal days and nights
- Must be EM trained, BC/BE
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Loan repayment
- Relocation assistance, CME stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail