This employed position offers a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
The city of Owensboro is strategically located on the southern banks of the Ohio River. It is also the 4th largest city by population in Kentucky.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive, guaranteed base compensation
- Opportunity to teach in the family medicine residency program
- Loan repayment
- 9-hour shifts
- Team of 12 physicians and 10 APPs
- 50,000 patients annually
- Full slate of benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail