Excellent Opportunity for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in Austin, Texas
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking a Dermatology-Experienced Advanced Practice Providerto join a highly successful practice in Austin, Texas.
Are you searching for an opportunity to grow your career with a family-like teamthat puts patient care and provider satisfaction above all else? This opportunity checks those boxes and a whole lot more!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4 days per week -excellent work-life balance!
- Expect to see 20-35 patients per day
- Provide a mix of Medical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- The ideal candidate is team-oriented and excellent with patients
- Position available due to growing patient demand
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in Medical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Competitive base salary plus production bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, and more!
- Collegial team of multiple, highly regarded providers
- Well-established practice with a high patient volume
- Positive, welcoming, and supportive clinic environment
- Modern offices featuring the latest in equipment and technology
- Superior administrative professionals and support staff in place to ensure efficiency and patient satisfaction
Austin affords residents an exceptional quality of life, offering excellent public schools, a growing job market, vibrant nightlife, and an array of outdoor activities to enjoy!
The city is home toAustin-Bergstrom International Airport, some incredible dining and shopping experiences, and these must-see attractions:
- Lyndon Baines Johnson National Historical Park
- The Austin Aquarium
- Volente Beach Waterpark
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Mount Bonnell - dramatic vistas attracting visitors since 1850
- The Driskell - historic hotel and authentic Texas bar
- and much more!
Austin is Texas' capital city, located 80 miles north of San Antonio and 165 miles west of Houston. It's also worth noting for young professionals that Texas boasts no state income tax!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!