Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking an experiencedDermatologistto join a top-tier practice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
You'll be taking on a relocating provider's established patient base alongside an easygoing team eager to welcome a new, friendly face to their thriving practice!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day -existing patient base!
- Mid-level supervision not required
- Position available due to provider relocating out of state
- Highly competitive first-year base salary plus generous production incentives
- Complete benefits package including
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance available
- Relaxed, welcoming clinic environment
- A small, collegial team consisting of a fellow physician, a well-trained extender, and a floating Mohs Surgeon
- Well-established patient base plus limited competition in the area
- New, modern office featuring fully spacious, equipped exam rooms
Pittsburgh is one of America's top cities for young professionals to land! With a lively, family-friendly vibe and some incredible nightlife and outdoor areas to explore, you'll have plenty to keep you active and entertained living and working in Pittsburgh!
Cost of living is low, commutes are (more often than not) a breeze and the area has some excellent education systems for families to take advantage of!
Catch a Steelers game, or head to the zoo and aquarium with the kids. Other area attractions include:
- Phipps Conservancy and Botanical Gardens
- Mount Washington
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History
- Point State Park and Historic Site
- and so much more!
Plus, you'll havePittsburgh International Airportjust over an hour away, for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!