Associate Medical Director
Join North County Serenity House (NCSH), an established non-profit organization in San Diego County with a mission to rebuild the lives of women, children and communities impacted by substance abuse, mental illness and domestic violence. Promoting self-sufficiency while ensuring safety and providing shelter for those in need.
- Make an impact by providing clinical oversight to the NCSH programs; working with the clinical leadership team to ensure the quality of care and services provided to the women participating in the program.
- Patient-centric care with a specialized treatment approach that works with each woman holistically to address her health, emotional, educational, vocational, family, and legal concerns alongside her substance use, mental health, and behavioral issues.
- Flexibility to continue other professional positions such as private practice while also serving the community in a non-profit role.
- Oversee medical services for behavioral health programs throughout Los Angeles County, serving vulnerable men, women, and children, across the lifespan dealing with mental health and substance use disorders.
- Join a team of professionals dedicated to serving the underserved with opportunities for mentorship, leadership, and networking within the local non-profit market.
- Compensation: Competitive salary (DOE)
- Work/life Balance: 8-5, Monday through Friday schedule with minimum call.
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity to join a non-profit organization in an influential role please contact Wayne Holt, Director of Behavioral Health Recruitment at (503) 379-1524 or email him at Wayne@uhcsolutions.com.