Admit at a local, busy hospital with more than 300 beds. Once you go home, there is no call as there is 24-hours of coverage, 7 days a week to give you time with your family, friends, or other things you would like to do when you are off. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible in cardiovascular disease and electrophysiology. A current California license is required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process. This is truly a lucrative and exciting practice for one lucky specialist to come on board and to take over in no distant time.
You will receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, a CME allowance, and paid malpractice coverage. Come live and practice in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. You will be just outside a highly sought-after area, in an affluent community with plenty to do and see.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job #-2696072
- Exciting compensation package in place for incoming EP
- Join a team of specialists who work hard and play well together
- The position is open due to retirement, take over existing patient base
- Opportunity over a booming practice with a competitive and lucrative income
- Live in this city and have access to all cities and beautiful places in California
- Full hospital support benefits including health, dental, disability, etc
- Liberal weeks of paid vacation, with 1 week of CME plus $5,000 stipend
- The opportunity offers great incentives with huge earnings
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail