Work in Big Sky Country and explore the rich history full of colorful characters and infamous outlaws, crystal clear rivers, natural hot springs, mountain trails for hiking or biking, forests teeming with wildlife, pristine alpine lakes, small town western culture, local events, and museums. You can spend your time on an ATV, cycling, climbing, hiking, horseback riding, Nordic skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, or taking a drive along scenic byways.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth opportunities nationwide, please contact Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email me at Julian.Jaramillo@comphealth.com.
- Employed position with benefits, PTO, and a 401(k)
- 12- and 24-hour shifts available
- Low volume ED
- Sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment
- Will accept BC EM and FP with EM experience
- Paid malpractice
- PTO, retirement, life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail