This partnership-track position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this community that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state. It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality-of-life, a wonderful climate, and a reasonable cost of living. Jacksonville has over 500 diverse neighborhoods, and you can choose to live in an almost rural environment, the heart of the city, or near or on the beach.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find a PC job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 75% clinical and 25% administrative
- Outpatient ambulatory setting
- Monday through Friday
- Phone call-only and shared among the group
- Must have more than 2 years of experience managing physicians
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Great location with many amenities close by
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail