This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical education loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
Oak Ridge, TN, has a community-wide focus on emerging science and technology that supports a diverse array of cultural opportunities and has an award-winning school system.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of facilities throughout the country, we can find the right family medicine job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient only
- 4- or 4.5-day workweek
- Integrated EMR system
- Full support staff
- Minimal call
- Competitive salary and loan repayment
- Vacation and CME
- Full benefits including malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail