You will also be offered group medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation days and holidays, relocation assistance/sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a 403(b) or 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Hillsboro is the 5th-largest city in the state of Oregon and is the county seat of Washington County. Lying in the Tualatin Valley on the west side of the Portland metropolitan area, the city hosts many high-technology companies, such as Intel, that comprise what has become known as the Silicon Forest.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Maghan Wilbur directly at 203.663.9355 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NHSC and state loan forgiveness program
- Outpatient position
- Monday through Friday, 40-hour work-week
- Option for 5, 8-hour shifts or 4, 10-hour shifts
- See 18 to 19 patient in an 8-hour day, or 21 to 22 for a 10-hour day
- Call schedule will be 1:8 to 1:12 weeks
- Spanish is a plus, not required
- Work in a suburb of Portland, a great community with all amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail