General Surgery Physician Opportunity in the Chicagoland Area
We understand the need to balance work with a healthy personal life style.
Come join a well-established physician practice that lives by this philosophy. We are growing and looking to add more providers.
Target Start Date: Upon an offer being made to and accepted by a provider, the credentialing process will take approximately 90-120 days before a provider can start with us.
- Well established General Surgery opportunity 45 minutes from downtown Chicago
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
- Hospital Employed practice model
- Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
- Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
- Fulltime/permanent position with inpatient and outpatient practice
- Board Certified/Board Eligible required. Although subspecialty interest are encouraged, with the opportunity to design practice around personal goals.
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
- 1 in 5 call rotations
- Hobart, Indiana and Valparaiso, IN office locations
- EMR system utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settings
- EPIC – fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
- Easy to use; support department available
- Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable – MGMA guidelines)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available
- 403B opportunities including employer match
- Exceptional CME funds
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Flexible time off
- Contract bonuses off RVUs
- Sign on bonus (negotiable)
- Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
- Well established not-for-profit 3 hospital system
- Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country