Illinois Primary Care Practices Offering Loan Assistance & Residency Stipend
Join an excellent group of 2 Physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners in an outpatient setting located in the Quad Cities.
- Work M-F - most physicians work 4.5 days a week
- Team Based Care- Outpatient only
- Educational loan assistance available as well as Stipend during residency
- Strong base salary along with productivity (wRVU + quality) bonuses
- Robust benefit package including 5 weeks of PTO/CME and a sign on bonus
Silvis is a city in Rock Island County, Illinois, United States. It is part of a larger metropolitan area known as the Quad Cities. The Quad Cities Metropolitan Area is situated across four counties in Illinois and Iowa. The city of Silvis is located in Western Illinois, just 4 miles from the intersection of Interstate 80 & Interstate 88. Contiguous with East Moline and Moline: the larger populations that help comprise the Quad City area. Silvis is 165 miles west of Chicago, Illinois, and 165 miles east of Des Moines, Iowa.
Contact: Neal Fenster