Pain Medicine (Anesthesiologist) Physician Opportunity in the Chicagoland Area
We understand the need to balance work with a healthy personal life style.
Come join a well-established physician practice that lives by this philosophy. We are growing and looking to add more providers.
Target Start Date: Upon an offer being made to and accepted by a provider, the credentialing process will take approximately 90-120 days before a provider can start with us.
- Well established Pain Medicine opportunity 45 minutes from downtown Chicago
- 45 minute commute each way during rush hour from downtown Chicago
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
- Professional Service Agreement practice setting
- Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
- Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
- Fulltime/permanent position with inpatient and outpatient practice
- Board Certified/Board Eligible required. Although subspecialty interest are encouraged, with the opportunity to design practice around personal goals.
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
- 1 in 5 call rotations
- Hobart, Indiana and Munster, Indiana office locations
- EMR system utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settings
- EPIC – fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
- Easy to use; support department available
- Well established not-for-profit 3 hospital system
- Nurse practitioner support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country