· Location: North Carolina (40 mins east of Wilson, NC)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
· Requirements: NC license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (32-40 hrs per week)
· Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
· Compensation: up to $16,000/month
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the East Coast. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide coverage for 32-40 hrs/week. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants. The patients are low-to-medium security inmates.