This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a lucrative sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in an area of California that offers a variety of water sports from rafting on the Sacramento River to water skiing, swimming, fishing, and sailing on Shasta Lake. There is affordable housing and a wonderful atmosphere to live, work, and play.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Physician partnership model with practice site autonomy
- Loan repayment assistance and up to $100K sign-on bonus
- Need is for 1 general and 1 cardiac surgery anesthesiologist
- Level 2 trauma, level 3 NICU, and 12 ORs
- 20 full-time anesthesiologists currently at this facility
- All surgical procedures with very minimal pediatric procedures
- H-1B visa support
- Affordable cost of living, many outdoors activities, dining, wineries, and night life
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail