This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a quality bonus of up to 20% of your base salary paid quarterly. You will be offered occurrence malpractice coverage, medical benefits, Ample PTO, and more than generous benefits and retirement packages.
You will enjoy living and working in the Houston, Texas metro area. This is the premier Texas city with all the excitement and all the amenities of a major metropolitan area. From professional sports teams to world-class dining, this is one of the most desired locations in all of Texas.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you are interested, please contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2694654.
- Salary plus bonus potential that is paid out quarterly
- New practice with 12 exam rooms, X-ray, and labs on-site
- 100% outpatient position
- Work from 8 am to 5 pm plus phone-only triaged call
- Average 12 to 16 patients per day
- 1 PCP MA for each physicians
- Board-certified MD/DO with knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare programs
- eClinicalWorks software in the clinics
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail