This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU and benefits that include relocation, CME, and PTO.
The first 2 years, this will be an associate contract position, then there will be the option to be voted into shareholder status.
Located in a small city in the Florida Panhandle that is known for fine white-sand beaches on adjacent Okaloosa Island. The island's Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park is home to dolphins, penguins, and alligators. The Indian Temple Mound Museum includes the prehistoric Temple Mound and Native American artifacts. Northeast, the Air Force Armament Museum displays artifacts and aircraft from WWI to the present.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and discuss other jobs that fit your life, goals, and schedule.
To get started, contact Gabriel Colmenares directly at 954.837.2791 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Coastal location in FL
- Internal medicine and family practice
- 5 days a week, days vary but usually Monday through Friday
- No required procedures or any intubation, there is a dedicated team for that
- Partnership-track available
- Open ICU has full-time intensives on staff
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits, relocation, CME, and PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail