Excellent 2022 Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Dallas, Texas
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a highly successful private practice in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texasarea.
Step into this thriving practice and join a small, collegial, and highly reputable team of caring providers offering comprehensive Skin Cancer Treatment and Dermatology Services for all ages.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Start in August 2022
- Full-time; 4 days per week
- Current providers see an average of 40 patients per day -work at your comfort level
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Receive support from experienced and well-trained Medical Assistants
- Position available due to practice growth
- PA/NP Supervision not required
- Competitive compensation plan including a guaranteed base plus a generous incentive-based bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Vacation, Malpractice, CME, and more!
- A busy, well-established group with a warm, family-like clinic atmosphere
- A highly compassionate and collaborative team, including a fellow Physician, a Mohs Surgeon, and a Physician Assistant
- Exceptional support staff ensures efficiency
- This modern office features fully equipped exam and procedure rooms
Did you know that the Dallas-Fort Worth area makes up the 13th-largest city in the United States? It's also the top tourist destination in Texas, welcoming more than 9.4 million annual visitors.
With eleven different entertainment districts, you're sure to find shops, eateries, and cultural amenities to fit your preferred style.
In just a few days, you can enjoy a range of eclectic experiences from NASCAR racing to rodeos, exciting museum attractions, boutique shopping, and more!
Maybe best of all, you can have all of this at your fingertips paired perfectly with a low cost of living and no state income tax in Texas!
And when you're ready for a getaway, nearbyDallas-Fort Worth International Airportwill make all of your air travel trips a breeze!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sSeniorDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!