Full Time Gastroenterology Job AL
3 months ago
Hospital in Central AL looking for a Gastroenterologist
- Advanced GI program will be built around the incoming provider
- Huge referral base and no competition for EUS
- Very collegial group with excellent relationship with the private group
- Fast turnover times in the Surgery Center endoscopy suite
- 1:6 call. Call starts Monday at 7a and ends the following Monday at 7a. The GI’s are only called if the situation is emergent, otherwise, all 1st calls going to the hospitalist.
- Base guarantee plus production bonus structure. Base for 2 years. ($480,000 to $500,000)
- Income Potential based on current providers production: Ranges between 700 to 1,400 wRVUs/month
- Comprehensive benefits including health, disability, retirement, profit sharing plan, malpractice, etc.
- Generous sign-on and relocation
- Birmingham, Alabama, Atlanta, Georgia, many recreational lakes and the most beautiful Gulf beaches in the U.S. are within easy driving distance of this modern, southern city.