Primary care - Northern California - 40 miles from Sacramento
- Outpatient Family medicine. All ages.
- Salary: competitive and negotiable. Usually starting around $230K - $240,000 for new graduates.
- No required hospital call. Phone call is shared 1 in 12 weeks.
- Full benefits package, quarterly incentive bonuses, loan repayment, relocation, malpractice
- HRSA and State of CA loan assistance available
- Patient census: 20-21 daily. 7 scheduled hours per day of clinical.
- Federally Qualified Health Center
- H1 and J1 Visas accepted
- 2021 graduates welcome
- Staff longevity - providers have been with health system up to 30 years.
- Spanish speaking a plus but not required
40 miles from Sacramento and major airport
20 minutes from Yuba City, CA (Can live there easily and commute)