- $385,000 base salary
- Must be BE/BC in Emergency medicine
- $35,000 upfront bonus. Residency stipend available.
- $50,000 in student loan assistance
- $240/hour if you want to do extra shifts
- $50,000 potential engagement bonus
- Full benefits, malpractice (tail included) and retirement
- 186 9-hour shifts annually
- $6K CME and $2K for license/dues, etc.
- 15.5 shifts per month (9 hours). Staggered shifts split evenly between days, swing and nights.
- Joining 12 doctors and 6 APP’s
- 66,000 ED visits annually
- 477 bed facility in a growing town of 100,000 with service area of 500,000
- See 22 patients per day/shift
- 40 bed ED unit. 2 advance tech OR grade trauma rooms, 3 behavioral health rooms and 7 fast track rooms
- Opportunity to teach residents – family medicine
- EPIC EMR
- Level III NICU, Level III trauma, certified sepsis and stroke
- Not responsible for admissions
- Leadership and growth opportunities available
- 2 hours North of Nashville, TN
- 2021 start date needed