This partnership-track position offers an excellent compensation package with fabulous benefits. You will receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 7 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Williamsport is located between the west branch of the Susquehanna River and Bald Eagle Mountain. The town is surrounded by more than 300,000 acres of state game lands, making the area popular with hunters and outdoors enthusiasts. Indoors, the Community Arts Center produces cultural events and performances. Williamsport also hosts the Little League World Series every year.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent compensation and partnership
- Fabulous benefits including 7 weeks of vacation
- New residents/fellows welcomed
- Join 11 physicians and 30 CRNAs with 100% supervision
- Must be BC within 5 years of completing training
- Fellowship preferred, but not required
- Group covers all general, neurology, open heart, and basic pediatric cases
- H-1B visas welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail