Washington. Gastroenterologist to join 9 gastroenterologists/ 4 GI APP.
- Join a team of 9 well trained, collegial and intellectually curious gastroenterologists.
- Subspecialty interests in motility, IBD, or hepatology are welcome but not required.
- 60% procedures. 40% clinic visits
- Call 1:8-9
- Single hospital with very robust and competent hospitalist team who handle all admissions.
- Physician owned and led organization.
- Opportunity for partnership after year 1
- Superb compensation, generous benefits including 8 weeks of paid vacation in year one
- PLUS, Washington has no state income tax.
This Central Washington community has a lot to offer. Its downtown has character with breweries, wineries, fun shops and amazing restaurants. It's a haven for outdoor sports with breathtaking geography from alpine mountains to high desert landscapes Enjoy cycling, mountain biking, fly fishing, rafting, hiking and skiing 20 minutes from town. You'll find a thriving economy, a safe, family-friendly community, arts/culture, good schools and sunshine. The community has invested heavily in a high-speed fibre optic network that attracts businesses as well as telecommuters from Seattle (2.5 hours away by car or 50 minutes via 3 flights daily). This is an opportunity to join a highly respected, financially strong medical group and regional health system with long standing ties to the University of Washington.
For more information please contact:
Anne Bennett, Physician Recruiter
Phone: (360) 425-2167
C/Text: (360) 749-3350