Washington. 100% Breast Imaging position. No general radiology, no call, no weekends.
- Join team of 16 well trained, collegial radiologists
- Group seeks fellowship trained board-certified/board-eligible breast imager proficient in all aspects of breast imaging and intervention, including tomosynthesis guided and MRI guided biopsies.
- ACR Breast Center of Excellence
- Latest Hologic mammography and biopsy devices, including the Bard EleVation hand held vacuum-assisted biopsy device plus in process of adapting Magseed localization.
- Physician owned and led organization.
- VERY competitive associate salary. Full equal partner after 1 year; equal pay, equal benefits, and equal time off
- PLUS, Washington has no state income tax
This Central Washington community has a lot to offer. Its downtown has character with breweries, wineries, fun shops and amazing restaurants. It's a haven for outdoor sports with breathtaking geography from alpine mountains to high desert landscapes Enjoy cycling, mountain biking, fly fishing, rafting, hiking and skiing 20 minutes from town. You'll find a thriving economy, a safe, family-friendly community, arts/culture, good schools and sunshine. The community has invested heavily in a high-speed fibre optic network that attracts businesses as well as telecommuters from Seattle. This is an opportunity to join a highly respected, financially strong medical group and regional health system with long standing ties to the University of Washington and the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
For more information please contact:
Anne Bennett, Physician Recruiter
Phone: (360) 425-2167
C/Text: (360) 749-3350