Join an established cardiology group with 7 physicians and 8 APP is adding their 4th Interventional Cardiologist to their team in Northwest Ohio.
- Group is made up of 3 Interventional, 2 invasive, 2 non-invasive
- Need is due to growth and demand
- Interventional ONLY Call 1:4
- Physicians all work with scribes making them able to be more productive
- Hospital is a 300 bed Level II Trauma Center
- All specialties are available for consult and over 100 providers in the hospital?s employed medical group.
- Hospital privileges at just one facility make doctors more efficient
- Cost of living is one of the top 10 places to live in the USA
- Leading compensation
- Short and long term disability
- 320 hours of total time off
- Production bonus
- Quality Bonus
- CME allowance
Located in NW Ohio this city is surrounded by beautiful parks and lakes.The area has something for everyone, indoor soccer and tennis, state of art YMCA, wonderful sports programs at our schools, and a great concentration on music. This is a community with a local population of 120,000 people. Located on Interstate 75, 10 miles south of junction U.S. Route 30 and within 250 miles of the 10 largest cities in the central states. It sits midway between Detroit, Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Indianapolis, Columbus, and Ft. Wayne.
Contact: Neal Fenster