A community-engaged, high quality FQHC in Middlesex County, New Jersey, 30 miles south of New York City, is searching for an outpatient only OB/GYN with no delivery or surgical requirements to join their women?s healthcare team. This is a quality of life focused practice with a mission-driven staff that want to give back to the community!
- Outpatient OB/GYN scope including general women?s health and outpatient procedures; Colposcopy, PAPs, IUD, Biopsies, etc.
- Manage Prenatal Care
- Average 16-22 patients per day
- Telephone call only (any emergent call referred to the ED)
- Established referral pattern for L&D
- Attractive salary
- 43 days PTO
- Medical, dental & vision plans
- 403B Retirement plan
- $1,500 CME
- $1,500 License, fees, dues
- Loan forgiveness options
Culturally rich, urban community of more than 50,000 residents (metro population - 800,000+) that?s part of the New York metropolitan area. Enjoy an amazing array of restaurants, world-class theater performances, 3 beautiful golf courses, 30+ parks with thousands of acres of green space, miles of hiking & biking trails, thriving nightlife, and endless festivals, concerts & community events. Located 30 miles from New York City and 72 miles from Philadelphia!
For more details, contact:
Job ID#: KI-2106-89012
Contact: Neal Fenster