Kinwell is bringing new ambulatory clinics to the central Washington area.We are seeking Family Medicine physicians to join in their team-based, patient-centered care vision committed to a differentiated experience for each patient, every time.
- Manage a panel of patients for a full spectrum primary care clinic, taking care of acute and chronic care needs
- Develop a high functioning care team with the goal that every person, including the Clinician, works at the top of license and scope, developing teammate's work in alignment with interests, good of the community and licensure
- Epic EMR system provided through local regional health care system
- Guaranteed salary at regional market leading compensation package with frequent Retention bonuses
- Excellent healthcare benefits; paid vacation, CME days and dollars, malpractice coverage, relocation and retirement packages
Exceptional people delivering exceptional healthcare experiences - each person, every time.
Nestled amongst rolling hillsides and surrounded by the rugged landscape of the Yakima Valley, the city of Yakima is uniquely situated as your home base to explore the surrounding areas. A stay in Yakima gives you easy access for a day on the river or in the mountains - with no shortage of fun when you're done with your adventures! With more than 3,000 farms in the Valley, the agricultural abundance comes to life in Yakima where this is the destination for true farm-to-table and farm-to-glass dining and sipping experiences! Enjoy the free outdoor concerts and cinema series throughout the summer downtown and at Yakima's park settings. Bring a group of friends to enjoy food, craft beverage and music festivals from spring through fall.
For additional information, please contact:
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Contact: Neal Fenster