You will receive a competitive salary. You will also be provided with medical benefits, vacation/holidays, student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in Philadelphia, a wonderful city overflowing with American history, great restaurants, entertainment, exciting sporting events, and a special cultural vibe all its own.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact senior search consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Loan repayment available
- Academic, clinical, and administrative role
- Clinical and teaching throughout a family medicine residency program
- Family medicine rotating call
- Participate in the administration and development of the residency program
- Develop curricula and educational activities
- Provide clinical supervision of residents in inpatient/outpatient settings
- Mentor residents in pursuit of scholarly activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail