This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position
- Nocturnist 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 pm to 7 am
- Reasonable admissions and no procedures required
- Will consider IM or FM candidates that can start in 90 to 120 days per license/credentialing
- Join an established hospitalist program with physicians and advance practitioners
- Hospital-employed position with base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package
- Candidates should be committed to providing exceptional patient care
- Live and practice in the popular North Shore area just 35 minutes from Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail